Subscribe:

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Susan G. Komen

I was Inspired by Susan G. Komen and their fight to make a difference. I wanted to make a difference as well, even if it was only among the 3200 students that attend our school. This took me approximately 12 hours to completely finish, and I realize that it's not exactly professional material, then again I am only 15. Due to family and friends I decided to post this publicly and got permission to use Susan G. Komen for the Cure's logo. Special thanks to Mrs. Freeman who was an amazing interviewee and to my awesome teacher. As well as my school district that provided the incredible equipment. I worked extremely hard on this video so I hope you enjoy it:) Music - Kevin Macleod Pictures - Google Learn more about how to reduce your risks of developing breast cancer or ways you can get involved at komen.

0 comments:

Post a Comment